1. The manager of your personal data is UAB ''Elektros taupymo sprendimai'' (below- ,,Ecolight''). Our contact information is available at https://www.ecolight-lights.co.uk/content/11-company-details.
2. Ecolight needs your personal data, which can be collected by the methods described below.
3. Ecolight collects personal data on:
3.1. people who register to receive Ecolight newsletters. By ordering a newsletter, the data below is collected: e-mail address. By registering for the newsletter you agree to Ecolight to manage and collect submitted personal data, so that Ecolight could submit your new subscribers;
3.2. internet site visitors (look at the COOKIES point);
3.3. users of social networks, who in any case contact Ecolight by accounts in social networks or actively participate (look at the point SOCIAL NETWORKS);
3.4. people, who contact Ecolight by e-mail and who wish to receive information about the company sent. Ecolight collects this data: e-mail address, and also the data you specify (eg, first name, last name, address, job, phone number, etc.)
3.5. Candidates for work. By sending the description of the life, those data are collected: all the data, which are specified in their description, namely, first name, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, CV, etc. (look at the point FOR PARTICIPANTS IN THE SELECTIONS)
3.6. on customers, affiliated staff, entrepreneurs of natural persons. These data are collected: first name, last name, address, occupation, phone number, email address, etc.
4. Ecolight uses the collected data:
4.1 for marketing purposes with the basis of your agreement: send you email letters about
Ecolight company news, about Ecolight products, services and work done, provide content in the appropriate media according to your needs, memorize the information that interests you;
4.2. To improve the functioning of the site, so that you could easily find what you are looking for;
4.3. With aim of the realization of the selection of the work with the base of your agreement, that you express to Ecolight or to the company that provides services of recruitment, sending your CV;
4.4. With the purpose of executing contracts with customers, suppliers and partners and performing work, handling accounting.
5. We agree not to transmit your personal data to any unrelated third countries, except in these cases:
5.1. If there is your agreement for the disclosure of your personal data.
5.2. For the institutions of law enforcement, according to the order of the legal acts of Republic of Lithuania;
5.3. for our service providers, the production partners and the execution of works (maintenance companies of weighing systems and computer systems, accounting firms, suppliers Ecolight).
6. Data is protected from loss, unauthorised use and changes. Physical and technical measures have been installed to protect all your information, which is collected for the purpose of providing services. We remind you, even if we take actions to protect your information, no online site, no operation done on the internet, computer system, or wireless connection is not completely safe.
7. We will protect your data 5 years after your last use of our services or daily content. When this time expires, the data will be deleted so that it can not be restored.
8. You are entitled under the law:
8.1. Receive information on personal data managed by Ecolight. If there is a request from the data subject, exercise the right of access to their personal data: a) information, whether the personal data of the data subject are being processed or not; (b) the information in relation to the data processing provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. 15. 1 and 2d., if the personal data of the data subject are processed. c) An electronic copy of personal data processed. The subject of data has the right to request a copy of personal data processed and also of another form, but for that we take a fee, calculated by the administrative expenses of Ecolight
8.2. Contact Ecolight with the request to correct inaccurate data or complete incomplete data. To ensure that the data of the person concerned is inaccurate or incomplete, Ecolight can ask the data subject to provide convincing evidence;
8.3. Contact Ecolight with the application of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art.17 delete, destroy the personal data processed (''right to be forgotten''). The right of the data subject to request the deletion of personal data may be unimplemented in the cases provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art.17 3 part;
8.4. Contact Ecolight with a request to limit the data treaty in the case of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 art. Part 1;
8.5. ask to move your data by Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The data subject has no rights to the portability of the data in respect of personal data processed in manually unstructured files, such as paper files;
8.6. In accordance with Article 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, ask Ecolight to revoke its consent to collect and process your personal data, refuse to process personal data, such processing must be carried out if it is considered that the reasons for the processing of personal data override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or that personal data are necessary for the declaration, enforcement or defence of the legal requirements.
9. If the data of the data subject, which the data subject requests to correct, complete, delete or destroy, were already transferred to the data recipients, Ecolight informs these data recipients, unless it is impossible or if it would require disproportionate efforts. The data subject has the right to be informed of these data recipients.
10. The data subject has the right to request in writing the rights of the data subject by submitting a request to the Ecolight e-mail address. The representative must submit a document proving his representation.
11. The given name, surname, address and / or other contact details of the data subject or his / her representative must be specified for the purposes of the communication or by means of which a response on the implementation of the rights of the person concerned is desirable to receive.
12. If there is doubt about the identity of the data subject, the Data Controller will request additional information.
13. Upon receipt of the data subject's request, he / she will be provided with information on the measures taken in response to the request received at the latest within one month of receipt of the request. If there is a delay in the provision of information within a specified time period, the data subject is informed of this, the causes of the delay and also the possibility of filing a complaint with the National Data Protection Inspectorate.
14. If the application is submitted in violation of the above procedures and requirements, it will not be examined and immediately, but at the latest within 10 days, the person concerned will be informed of the reasons.
15. If, when examining the application, it is established that the data subject's rights are limited to Part 1 of Article 23 of Regulation (EU) No 2106/679, the data subject shall be informed accordingly.
16. All actions according to the requests of the data subject for the exercise of the rights of the data subject are carried out and the information is provided free of charge, except in the cases specified in this policy.
17. An act or omission of Ecolight in the exercise of the rights of the data subject has the right to challenge the data subject or a representative of the data subject, as well as a non-profit organisation, organisation or association , in accordance with Article 80 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to the National Data Protection Inspectorate, A. Juozapavičius g. 6 Vilnius, email email@example.com, website www.ada.lt, and in court.
19. Cookies are small files consisting of letters and numbers, which we associate with your agreement to your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Pursuing different goals, we use different cookies. Cookies also help us to distinguish you from other users of the site, thus ensuring a more enjoyable use of the Ecolight website and improving the site.
20. Most browsers allow all cookies to be rejected, but in some browsers there is a possibility to reject cookies from the third country. So you can take advantage of these options. But pay attention to the fact that the blocking of all cookies may have negative effects on the use of the Ecolight website and without the cookies you may not benefit from all the services provided by the Ecolight website.
21.1. Obligatory cookies (Stats Data cookies). Cookies, which protect the data on the IP address, the commands of the user of the site. They are used to improve the operation of the site and Ecolight products, services provided and works for statistical purposes.
22.2. Analytical, Statistical Cookies (Google Analytics, Google Analytics APIs). These cookies allow Ecolight to identify and curate site visitors and monitor how visitors move along the Ecolight website and when they use it. It helps Ecolight improve site performance, for example, to ensure that users can easily find what they are looking for. The basis for collecting these cookies is the consent of the site's users.
22. The ability to disable cookies. Most browsers are programmed so that they can take cookies automatically. With more information on how and why they are used, you can decide whether to leave cookies on or off. Most browsers let you manage cookies by their settings. If you do not want to take cookies, in your browser you may not take all cookies or send a warning, when a cookie is created.
24. These privacy policies are subject to the law of the Republic of Lithuania. All disputes arising from these privacy provisions shall be settled by negotiation and, if they fail, by the courts of the Republic of Lithuania.
25. From time to time, Ecolight may collect and administer your resume and / or cover letter and / or other information you submit to participate in the selection process with your consent, which you express to us by submitting your resume.
26. If you are not going to submit your resume and / or cover letter, Ecolight may not consider your eligibility to take the job.
27. In case you do not express your personal consent to the processing of your personal data at the end of the selection of the employee, your personal data Ecolight agrees to remove and / or destroy within 5 working days of the signing the employment contract with the selected candidate.
28. All information you submit to Ecolight via social media (messages, use of 'Like' and 'Follow', other communication included) is controlled by the social network manager.
29. In the website he may have links to our social networking sites. At the moment we have these accounts:
29.1.on the 'facebook' network, whose privacy statement is available at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
29.2 on the LinkedIn network, whose privacy statement is available at https://www.linkedIn.com/legal/privacy-policy
30. Ecolight recommends that you read third-party privacy notices and contact your service providers directly if you have questions about how they use your personal information.